How to remove temporary files in Windows 10:- The newly introduced Windows 10 is ruling over the minds of people over the world with its amazing Features, application and Amazing graphical user interface. But most people are still not familiar with the operations done on the Windows 10 and get confused upon its functioning but. To heal nearly the same issue which most of people are facing regarding the removal of unwanted temporary files present in the system we have come up with this article of How to delete temporary files in Windows 10. You will get to know what temporary files are how to perform the steps that needs to be done in order to remove these temporary or unwanted files.
How to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10?
What are Temporary Files?
Temporary files are the related or junk files that remains on the computer after you perform some tasks. Wherein Windows needs to create some temporary files while doing the work for its execution but after the task is performed the temporary files are of no use and Windows forgets to delete these files hence these files takes a large portion of memory and unwanted space and gives more stress on the functioning of the system which makes it working slow. That’s why the removal of theses temporary files are necessary for its proper functioning of the system. So here are the steps mentioned below which will help you in removing these files on the latest Windows 10.
How to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10 using Run Command?
- Logs on to the Windows 10
- Be on your desktop screen
- On your keyboard press the Windows key and the letter r key (Just press them together and release them together)
- It will open run command up on your screen at left hand side bottom
- In that run box type in %temp% and click ok
- Then select all the temporary files and delete them by pressing delete key
- After deleting them empty the recycle bin
How to Get Rid of Temporary Files Windows 10?
- First logs on to your Windows 10
- Click on the Windows icon which is on the left-hand side bottom of your desktop screen
- Go to settings by tapping on the setting option
- Now Access system> settings by tapping the system icon
- From the system choose option storage
- Select This PC(or their hard drive) from storage option and open it
- Click temporary files and recycle bin
- Tap delete temporary files and click delete
- Then click on Empty recycle bin option in the same menu
How to Delete Temporary Files Manually in Windows 10?
So these are the steps that you need to perform in order to delete the temporary files and free some unwanted space on your system which helps you to run and perform faster your system. Hope you liked the article of how to delete temporary files in Windows 10. Thanks for reading about the steps to remove temporary files manually in Windows 10 but if you find that we missed something then please do mention in the comments section below and stay tuned for more latest updates.