How to Port Sim To Reliance Jio 4G: As today Reliance fully launches Reliance Jio 4G services and preview offer is available for all the 4G enabled smartphones that are free for 90 days. In this article, we are sharing some of the information related to the How to port mobile number to Reliance Jio so that you can access this service easily. This SIM is free of cost and available at Mini stores and Reliance Digital stores.
The method of porting SIM to Reliance Jio is possible by using of MNP i.e. Mobile Number Portability that was introduced in July 2015 in India by DoT. With the help of this MNP, user can easily transfer his or her number to local one and can use it across the country. The Reliance Jio Sim card will be made available for the nearly two lakhs of the store.
How to Port SIM to Reliance Jio 4G SIM?
As you all will be curious to know how to Post Sim to Reliance Jio, so here we have a look at it.
- The first step you need to do is send a text message to with ‘PORT’ written in it to 1900. This message will be the request to your existing operator to port out
- Now, download MyJio App from the Google Play store and also generate offer code
- Now visit any of the nearest multi brand jio Stores, Jio retailer, Reliance Digital Store along with welcome offer code, port out code and 4G enabled handset with you.
- You need to submit all the identity proof, address proof and photograph on the above stores
- You will be charged Rs.19 and new SIM card may take 7 days to activate fully so you need to keep patience
- Your existing number will start showing No Service Message after which you can put in your new Reliance Jio SIM in your device to start using it.
This is all about doing work on Port mobile number to reliance Jio 4G.
While using it, you will be not able to switch to another network for at least 90 days. If you wish to do so you will have to generate a new UPC in case you decide to do so after 3 months. You can port mobile number to Reliance Jio from Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, idea, etc.
How to get Jio 4G SIM Offer on Your Existing Number
This is all how you can port SIM to Reliance Jio 4G for the accessing of Reliance Jio. The company is providing free calls to all Jio users. The roaming charges also decrease in throughout India. Now, you can get the Reliance Jio 4G Sim by porting your existing Number. There is also free SMS services and accessing of Jio Premium apps. For the more information kindly stay in touch with us.