5G Mobile Network Technology: By hearing the word 5G, there is a cycle in the mind that brings the enhancement to think that we are ready to soon entered the world with the speculated advance technologies. Rubber-stamping, the name of the next-generation wireless communication technology. The 3GPP cellular standard group has officially adopted the term 5G. The logo for the 5G Wireless technology is derived from the LTE Advanced Pro design.
Click To Check – List of Upcoming 5G Mobile Phones in India
The 3GPP cellular standards group said that the idea behind this derived logo “is to keep a familiar design aspect with the use of plain black text and textured waves, but to make the logo stronger and sharper – ready for use on the new radio and next generation core specifications for 5G.” As we said, the 5G logo bears ‘waves’ over it, same as what we see on the LTE Advanced Pro version.
We are eagerly waiting for the future advanced 5G technology. However, as for now, the 5G mobile wireless technology specifications are still being finalized and is expected to be launch by late 2018. The enhancement of 5G will begin after the Phase 1 rolls out globally, that hopefully includes India in the roadmap. Many of the telecom companies including Intel, Qualcomm, Nokia, and Samsung have already launched their devices that will support future technology.
With successful use of 4G technology, telecommunication companies are looking forward to 5G Technology as a new step in the communication network. Although there is not much invention has been done yet but companies are on the way to reach the goal of 5th Generation technology. If we talk about the current positions, standard bodies like 3GPP are aware of this development. The major achievement of this technology is to have fast downloading with small use data. It can hope that 5G Mobile Wireless Technologies will be completely achieved in 2020.
5G Mobile Network Technology: 5G Technology Overview and Specifications
5G Cellular Systems Overview
Just have some overview and get the comparison of the different generations. We have some of the features of different generations here as below.
- First generation, 1G: These were the first phones to be used in the cellular network. Although there was a very low level of spectrum efficiency and security in this technology as it was the first evaluation.
- Second generation, 2G: These were next after the first one, based on the digital technology and offered much better spectrum efficiency, security and new features such as text messages and low data rate communications.
- Third generation, 3G: This technology come with new features and provides high-speed data. The original technology was enhanced to allow data rate up to 14 Mbps and more.
- Fourth generation, 4G: This was an all-IP based technology capable of providing data rates up to 1 GBPS.
5G Technology Features and Specifications
Here we will have some look on the features and specifications of 5 Generation technology.
|Network capacity||10 000 times capacity of current network|
|Peak data rate||10 Gbps|
|Cell edge data rate||100 Mbps|
5G Network Features: Get some of the features from here as below
- The advanced billing interfaces of 5G technology make it more attractive and effective.
- 5G technology also providing subscriber supervision tools for fast action.
- The 5G technology is providing up to 25 Mbps connectivity speed.
- The 5G technology also support virtual private network.
- 5G technology offers transporter class gateway with unparalleled consistency.
- The traffic statistics by 5G technology makes it more accurate.
Nokia talks about 5G technology with Indian Telcos
Nokia which is one of the branded mobile phone company talks with Indian telecom operators for the starting of trials for 5G network. If we talk about India, the network of Nokia is a part of telecommunication standard development society which is working on 5G. As per the information, the 5G will focus on data service and 4G technology will facilitate voice calls.
As per Milivoj Vela, the Nokia Networks Head of Mobile Broadband 5G will be used beyond the voice and data communication purposes carried by the people today. It is expected that One cell (mobile antenna) in 5G will be able to handle 1000 times more data traffic in 2020. So it will be not wrong to get excited about Nokia 5G Mobile Phone / smartphones which expected to come with great features.
Samsung 5G Mobile Network
The most reputed electronic company Samsung also planning to step into 5G network and wants to be a top 3 player at the global level. The South Korean company is looking to catch this opportunity to introduce fast speed and easy accessible features. As we know that 5G will come with more speed than 4G and offers ten times more speed than 4G.
Samsung is targeting more than 10 trillion won in annual sales of 5G equipment by 2022. Samsung is planning to start by selling apparatus such as basd transceiver and home receivers for the accessing of fixed wireless broadband. May be it will be the Samsung 5g android mobile phone.
5G NR Radio
Here we are introducing you the world’s first 5G NR radio which is called as Ericsson AIR 6468. The Ericsson 5G radio is one of the eye-catching concepts. There are 64 transmitting and 64 receive antennas which enable it to support our 5G plug-ins for both Massive MIMO and Multiuser MIMO. Apart from supporting 5G NR, it also supports LTE which is good enough feature.
Gigabit LTE and Cloud RAN
There are lots of the features that 5G will offers. Here are some of the key features of 5G NR Radio
- Baseband variants for densification, PIM mitigation and Elastic RAN
- Powerful spectrum analyzer software
- Streamlined network deployment and delivery platform
- Small outdoor micro radio for unlicensed spectrum
- First 5G NR radio for massive MIMO
- Wideband radio with instant power sharing
- Three new radios supporting Gigabit speeds for LTE
There will be more things to be get while there will be Ericsson 5G Radio Access Research and Vision so just to wait some more.
5G Mobile Network Technology
In the last and final words, we like to say that it will be right to expect that 5G mobile network technology will bring more new features along with the speed. The upcoming 5G mobile wireless technology is expected to be on the roadmap by the late 2018. Companies are trying their best from the researching of 5G mobile network Technology that user can get more speed in less use of data. Although it’s an initial stage and users need to wait up till 2020 for getting the complete setup. Moving on to 5G technology will be the new and great step in the network technology. For more of the information’s just keep a touch with us.