Take a screenshot on a PC: In today’s world of technology, screenshot plays an important role in the business, education, and other fields. In this article, we will share some of the ways for you to take the screenshot on a PC windows. These methods are very helpful for you to get the screenshots so that you can save your time in this job. If we talk about the windows, it has several built-in features for taking the screenshots. From the below description, you will get good information about taking the screenshot on the PC Online.
Take a Screenshot on PC (Window 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
As we earlier mention that window is having some the features of taking the screenshot. In this section, we will discuss about screenshot methods. For this purpose, there is a snipping tool which you can get from the start button. Click the arrow next located to the new button. Select the snip type from the menu and then use your mouse to capture the snip.
If we talk about the window 8, the method of taking the screenshot in this is also not so difficult. The taking of screenshot includes of pasting the content to paint with the help of the print-screen button. Now instead of this, the user can save the screenshot in the picture folder. First of all, set the screen for which you want to take the screenshot, now press window key and print screen together. You will find the new screenshot in the picture folder in your library.
Steps to Take a Screenshot on PC (Laptop / Notebook)
If you want to take a screenshot on PC laptop then also these methods are in use. The making of the screenshot is very easy in the laptop/notebook.
Here are some of the ways for taking the screenshots. Check out them.
- Step 1: Pressing the printscreen button- By pressing the print screen button located on the keyboard near to F12 key, the screenshot can be taken. However, in this there will be no confirmation be received regarding the screen shot taking.
- Step 2: Paste on paint – In the next step you need to past (Ctrl+V or right click and click on paste option) that screen shot in the paint. The screen shot will be in full size as per the desktop screen. You can also paste the screen shot in word or email.
- Step 3: For the window 8, you can take the screenshot by simply pressing window key and print screen key together.
Steps to Take One Window Screenshot
- Step 1: Firstly click on the window that you want to capture an image of. The one window screenshot function will take the picture of the active window on your screen.
- Step 2: Now hold down Alt key and print screen key, the image will be copied to the clipboard.
- Step 3: Now, paste the screenshot in paint (Ctrl+V or right click>paste option). The file will be saved in JPG or PNG.
Steps of Taking Screenshot by Snipping Tool
- Step 1: Firstly select the snipping tool (unavailable in window XP). This will be available in start button on vista and windows 7. In windows 8, you need to search it by typing snipping in the start button.
- Step 2: Now choose the form of snipping, by default rectangular will be chosen. For selecting the snip shape, you need to click on arrow button next to new button
- Step 3: you can adjust the snip border. For this in the option menu, you need to uncheck the box next to “Show selection ink after snips are captured”. By doing this it will remove the border from any future snips.
- Step 4: You need to save the snip by clicking on the save option.
For taking a screenshot on a pc with mac keyboard, you need to simply press function (fn) + F11+shift.
So, these are the steps that you can follow for taking the screenshot for a PC. If you want to take screenshot for PC software then follow the above mentioned steps.
How to Take A Screenshot on a PC Online ?
As you know, above we have provided the whole steps to take a screenshot on a PC online. As per the above-mentioned steps you can take a screenshot on a PC in Window 7, Window 8, Window 10, laptop, and notebook. Therefore, If you don’t know how to a screenshot on a PC then you can get all the steps of taking a screenshot on a PC. If you want other external details then you can comment us.