Apple today released the iOS 9.3.2 update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is though not a significant update but it does fix some minor issues that the users faced on their Apple devices. It includes different iOS bug fixes and security enhancements. The latest updates takes up around 90MB of space depending on the device that you are using. Read on to get all the details and information about iOS9.3.2 new features and how to update.
iOS 9.3.2 Features
The main issue that the iOS 9.3.2 update fixes are the issue with iPhone SE not able to pair with bluetooth devices and sometimes experience audio quality issues. You can read the entire release note of the iOS9.3.2 update below.
iOS 9.3.2 Release Note –
- Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
- Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
- Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
- Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
- Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
How to Download and Update – iOS9.3.2
If you have not already updated your device you can now do so wirelessly or using iTunes. To update you need to first complete the iOS 9.3.2 download, for which –
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Download and Install. You might be asked to temporarily remove apps when your device is running out on space, tap Continue or Cancel. Worry not, iOS will reinstall the removed apps.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
You can also download and install iOS 9.3.2 using iTunes, for which you will have to follow the below steps
- Connect device to computer that is running the latest version of iTunes.
- Launch iTunes and select device you want to update
- Choose Summary, click on Check for Update.
- Download and Install
iOS 9.3.2 Bugs
These have been reports of the new iOS 9.3.2 update bricking some 9.7-inch Apple iPad Pro Devices displaying the ‘Error 56’ Message. Not only the iOS9.3.2 update, Apple also released the watchOS 2.2.1 update for Apple watches the brings bug fixes and security updates, tvOS 9.2.1, OS X 10.11.5 update for Macs with bug fixes, security and performance improvements.