A new device by the Chinese company, Lenovo has launched a flagship smartphone named as Lenovo ZUK Edge smartphone with 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, Snapdragon 821 SoC. Check out the Lenovo ZUK Edge price, images, and specifications from the below-mentioned details.
Earlier, the Lenovo-owned company’s CEO revealed that the Zuk Edge would be announced this week. This new information also comes from the CEO Chang Chen, who made the invite you can see to the left public. the Lenovo VP (Vice president) confirms that the ZUK edge will be powered by 2.15 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. The device runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat operation System with ZUI 2.5.081. It comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage that can be further expandable via MicroSD Card.
Lenovo ZUK Edge Smartphone Launched with 6GB RAM
The Lenovo Zuk Edge mobile phone featured with an U-Touch fingerprint sensor which is hidden under the glass panel to unlock the phone in just 0.09 seconds. It comes with a heart rate sensor on the back that can measure blood oxygen levels. The smartphone also has 2.5D curved glass back. Dimensionally, the smartphone measures a 142.9 × 74.5 × 7.68mm and weighs 160g.
Lenovo ZUK Edge Specs and Features
If we talk about the Lenovo ZUK Edge specifications and features, it comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by the Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor clocked at 2.35 GHz with Adreno 530 GPU. It has 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage that cannot be further expandable. The ZUK Edge smartphone runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat with ZUI 2.5 out of the box.
Lenovo ZUK Edge Camera, Battery, Connectivity Options
Coming on the Lenovo ZUK Edge camera department, the device features a 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, CAF, Samsung ISOCELL sensor, 1.34μm pixel size, and f/2.2 aperture. On the other hand, It has 8MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture and 1.12μm pixel size. It is backed with a 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0. in the connectivity options, it includes Dual nano SIMs, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and USB 3.1 Type-C. It comes with 3.5mm audio jack & Dirac HD Sound for Hi-Fi audio.
Lenovo ZUK Edge Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 142.9×74.5×7.68 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.35 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with ZUI 2.5
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, CAF, Samsung ISOCELL sensor, 1.34μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Battery:3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, Heart rate sensor, UV sensor, Altimeter
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD Sound for Hi-Fi audio
Lenovo ZUK Edge Price, Online Availability
- Lenovo ZUK Edge Price for 4GB RAM +64GB ROM – 2299 yuan (approx US$ 330 / Rs. 22460)
- Lenovo ZUK Edge Price for 6GB RAM +64GB ROM – 2499 yuan (approx US$ 360 / Rs.24,420 )
If we talk about the Lenovo ZUK Edge price than it has been priced at 2299 yuan (approx US$ 330 / Rs. 22460) for the 4GB RAM version and at 2499 yuan (US$ 360 / Rs.24,420 approx) for 6GB RAM version. The handset comes in Ceramic White and Titanium Black color variants. It is now available for pre-order in china and sale starts from 1st January 2017. There is no information available about the ZUK Edge India launch date. When any information will release, we will update here. Till then, stay tuned to DLB Gadget for more details.